I regularly have high blood pressure, usually acompanied with rapid heart beat. May I consume a little cofee or alcohol. Or better avoid it.?

Hypertension. You should not have high BP regularly. You should be able to control it well with medications. If it accompanied with rapid heart rate, your BP meds may have to be tweaked to include a beta blocker. Have it checked with your family doctor.
Avoid. With symptoms like this it would be best to avoid triggers to make them worse. If you have not had these evaluated and/or treated, you should certainly be seen by your physician.