I'm left w/severe back pain after several unsuccessful back surgeries.They want to operate again because i'm non-fused at two levels. Would you recommend going though w/it? I'm undecided given previous outcomes.

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Back surgery
We can not advice you on line without knowing more information, getting better history of your pain, examination details and reports of your mris and the previous surgical details in other vertebra.
But if the other surgeries were unsuccessful and were done for the same reason, i will get a second opinion before going for surgery.

In brief: Back surgery
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Clive Segil
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Major problem
You need to be seen by an experienced orthpaedic spine surgeon with a lot of experience in failed back surgery which unfortunatley is very common.

In brief: Major problem
Dr. Clive Segil
Dr. Clive Segil