I have to over concentrate to urinate. Any slight distraction shuts me down. Once I start i'm fine but starting is the problem. No other penile probs?

Michael Rommen

In brief: Social phobia

Social anxiety is an excessive fear of a social situation in which one has the perceived potential to be embarrassed or humiliated.
Urination requires a synchronization between the sympathetic (flight/fight) and parasympathetic (rest/digest) nervous systems. If you fear you are being watched or need to "perform", you'll have an overly sympathetic response, preventing you from urinating.

In brief: Social phobia

Michael Rommen
Michael Rommen
Answer assisted by Michael Rommen, Medical Student
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Shy bladder

You have shy bladder.
Work on relaxing, and you will find that it helps.

In brief: Shy bladder

You have shy bladder.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Jonathan Jassey