My baby is 8mth old, can I mix two different brand of formula to feed him? 2 scoop of brand a and 3 scoop of brand b and mix together?

In brief: Possibly

Formulas are not interchangeable like paperclips.
You wouldn't mix your angel food cake mix with pound cake mix & expect the finished product to be recognizable. The mixture may interfere with the nutrient balance of each & prevent your infant from having a balanced meal. This might be ok, but i'd mix & feed separately if you need to use both.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Christine Hom

In brief: Depends

Different brands of powdered formula are not all reconstituted the same way.
If it's the last bit of the container, won't make a difference, but I wouldn't risk giving the wrong concentration on a daily basis.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Theoretically Yes

Though changing an infants formula almost always causes some change to their bowel habits, from diarrhea to constipation.

In brief: Theoretically Yes

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Shontae Buffington