My breast are in a lot of pain for the last two days. They hurt very bad and my last period was june 15th and my was last Depo-Provera was in january of this year. They hurt the most when I am cold.

In brief: Pregnancy?
Since significant breast tenderness is often a sign of pregnancy, & depo is only effective for 3 months as contraception, be sure to do a pregnancy test.
Although you have not yet missed a period, sometimes bleeding in early pregnancy can resemble a period. If the pregnancy test is neg, you are probably experiencing premenstrual breast tenderness which will likely resolve with the next period.

In brief: Pregnancy?
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham