It's been 9 weeks since I gave birth (vaginal birth). I have stopped bleeding and recently it started again. It's pretty heavy bright red blood. Just today I started to feel a little week. My sister says it's probably my period, but I am not sure. Should

Dr. Andrew Villa

In brief: Probably your period

The bleeding is probably your period, however, you should consider being seen by your OB physician so he/she can make sure the heavy flow is not from several more serious possibilities.

In brief: Probably your period

Dr. Andrew Villa
Dr. Andrew Villa
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: Probably

It probably is your cycle, but if it is very heavy and you are getting weak, you may have lost a lot of blood.
I would recommend seeing your doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Shontae Buffington