My husband has a sore penis could it be a UTI infection?

Possibly. It depends upon where the penis is sore. It could be a uti, prostatitis or other infections. If it continues then he should see a urologist.
Uncommon for guys... Is he having burning when he urinates? Needing to go to bathroom more often? Any fevers? Has he had a UTI before? If not, then you tend to think of other things first... I'd recommend having him checked out by his doc to be sure.

Related Questions