Have a bad sinus headache. Looking for a good antihistimane with decongestant in it?

Need diagnosis. Although headache may be associated with sinusitis, there are more important symptoms associated with rhino-sinusitis. These are yellow-green nasal discharge, fullness, or pressure in the face, pain between the eyes and post-nasal drainage. Headache as an isolated symptom is not commonly caused by a sinus infection. The gold standard to make a diagnosis of sinusitis is a cat scan of sinuses.
Claritin (loratadine) D. If no improvement or headache increases in severity, need further evaluation.
ClaritinDor AllegraD. The best treatments are nasal decongestants, mucolytics, tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin. One thing that I do when i get sinus pressure headaches is to rub Vicks on my forehead. Give it a try! it works for me.