Have a bad sinus headache. Looking for a good antihistimane with decongestant in it?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Need diagnosis
Although headache may be associated with sinusitis, there are more important symptoms associated with rhino-sinusitis.
These are yellow-green nasal discharge, fullness, or pressure in the face, pain between the eyes and post-nasal drainage. Headache as an isolated symptom is not commonly caused by a sinus infection. The gold standard to make a diagnosis of sinusitis is a cat scan of sinuses.

In brief: Need diagnosis
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Neil Giddings
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Claritin (loratadine) D
If no improvement or headache increases in severity, need further evaluation.

In brief: Claritin (loratadine) D
Dr. Neil Giddings
Dr. Neil Giddings
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: ClaritinDor AllegraD
The best treatments are nasal decongestants, mucolytics, tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin.
One thing that I do when i get sinus pressure headaches is to rub Vicks on my forehead. Give it a try! it works for me.

In brief: ClaritinDor AllegraD
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq