Red watery puffy swollen eyes, tried everything oral. Please help with additiona ideas?

Allergies? . This sounds like allergic conjunctivitis. If so, you may be helped by using alaway eye drops, which are an antiinflammatory steroid drop that is available without a prescription. However, if this persists or if you start having pain, see an ophthalmologist for a definitive diagnosis and treatment.