I have hepatitis b and hepatitis c. Can I get a liver transplant?

Probably. Hepatitis c is the most common reason for liver transplantation today. Hepatitis b is also a fairly common cause. Neither is cured by removal of the old liver since the viruses hide out in other places in the body. Very complex topics. Best to explore with an expert in liver disease. Transplant is always the last resort, used only when other care does not suffice.
Yes. One of them usually predominates as the cause for liver disease and failure, mostly hepatitis c.