What else I can do to reduce my allergys symptoms if I'm already on Claritin and nasonex (mometasone)?

See an allergist. I would recommend seeing an allergist to determine what is causing your symptoms. You may be able to avoid some of your allergens. You might also be a candidate for allergy shots, which are a cure for allergies.