Hi. I feel kinda breathless. Mostly after eating. And then I use symbiocort and it eases me. I have this inhaler since 4 years since once I suffered from bronchitis. Also im a smoker and smoke around 10 cigerettes per day. Bp is normal. But my work is mo

Dr. Sue Ferranti
In brief: Quit...
You need to quit smoking asap.
You need to see your doctor for diagnosis since shortness of breath can be life-threatening. (i hope your inhaler is not 4 years old?!) you may have copd, depending on the duration of your smoking. You need to see a doctor asap!

In brief: Quit...
You need to quit smoking asap.
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Give up smoking
Htn, heart attack, strokes, poor circulation. Oral, thoat, bladder cancer. Your condition will continue to get worse. Don't ask doctors for meds, if you are not ready to remove the main detriment to your lungs. #1 cause of death ages 50-79 is cancer: lung cancer is #1 (more than colon, breast, prostate all together). No reason to smoke.

In brief: Give up smoking
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Cindy Juster