How do I get rid of some pearly penile papules?

Ablative treatment. Pearly penile papules usually require an ablative therapy to destroy the lesions. Cryotherapy, electrodessication, surgical excision, and carbon dioxide laser have all be used. Carbon dioxide works the best and has the best cosmetic outcome.
Penile papules. Laser treatment is the only effective method of removal for pearly penile papules. Any website that says otherwise is providing false information. It is as simple as that. Co2 laser treatment has documented medical case studies and personal case studies, l.