How do I get rid of my facial pimples?

Pathology
In brief: Rx meds
The over-the-counter stuff works poorly.
Different people respond in different ways; i've had great success giving folks topical clindamycin, with or without a retinoic acid derivative -- cheap and effective. For harder cases, systemic antibiotics that you can take -- tetracycline kept me reasonably clear for 25 years. Dermatologists have lasers & accutane. You can be helped. Good luck.

In brief: Rx meds
Dr. Sejal Shah
Dermatology
In brief: Depends
Depends on the severity.
If the pimples are mild you can try an over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide, salicyclic acid, or retinoid products. If it is more severe you might need prescription topical or oral medications. There are also light based treatments which are available as home devices which can be used at home or office-based which several doctors do in the office.

In brief: Depends
Depends on the severity.
Dr. Sejal Shah
Dr. Sejal Shah