What does it mean if you dream you are fighting the evil monsters?

In brief: The best person to

Interpret your dream is you because you know the context of your own life.
A provider who works with dream analysis can help you through it. I received some jungian training in dream interpretation and it is one of the most powerful tools in my tool box. Take care.

In brief: The best person to

This is very good advice. Especially as you get to know yourself better, you can gain power to become the person you most want to be. I'm grateful for people like Dr. Fowler who keep the philosophic basis of whole-person medicine alive.
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Need to know more

I would need to know a good deal more information about you and about the dreams before taking a crack at dream interpretation.
How long has it been going on? Do they wake you in the middle of the night? Have you ever been the victim of abuse? Etc. I wish you the best in finding relief soon.

In brief: Need to know more

Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Jack Hinkle