How do you recover from a series of scary dreams?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: What r they saying.

Sleep state is unconcious, and not 'controllable': a 'mind of its own'.
Dreams reflect recent daytime activities in the context of all your life's brain-imprinted complex neuronal connections (which is why artificial intelligence will remain rudimentary). Let ur conscious state consider the dream: share details w someone who knows u. Don't over-analyze. Laugh @ it, conquer it, they'll go away.

In brief: What r they saying.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Dreams

I teach a class, No More Nightmares, with an original theory I developed, Planned Dream Intervention.
Learning this skill teaches the sleeping brain that there is no such thing as a bad dream, so you end up sleeping through your dreams and the dream content changes over time. This is a 2hour class, not psychotherapy, and is a skill that you learn and have forever. You can contact me for more in

In brief: Dreams

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter