I had some weird terrifying dreams. How do you tell what they mean ?

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Nightmares
Research has long shown that it is not the content or frequency of particular dreams that is the trouble, it is how we react to dreams.
My No More Nightmares class, teaches the skill of Planned Dream Intervention. People who learn this skill stop being woken up by dreams . you can contact me for more information on the class

In brief: Nightmares
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Dream interpretation
With many questions being answered in the sleep field, dream interpretation is still not one that is well understood.
What may be helpful is jotting down main points and specific people or events that are included. You may see pattern. Sometimes dreams that involve trying to move and not be able to or strange "hallucinations" may be sleep disorder phenomena.

In brief: Dream interpretation
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony