I have compulsive and obsessions of negative emotions, intrusive thoughts. Should I get treated for "impulsivity"?

Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Not the same
Although "impulsive: and "compulsive" sound similar, they have completely different meanings.
In one sense they may even be considered the opposite. You may be having a problem in the obsessive-compulsive spectrum, but it sounds like clinical (major) depression is a definite possibility as well. I recommend that you obtain an evaluation from a qualified professional for a more accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Not the same
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: You should have
An evaluation by a family doctor first and if medically cleared, you should be evaluated by a psychiatrst in your area!

In brief: You should have
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Marsha Davis