How much additional concerta should I take to study? Should I add half a dose?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: DO NOT

Take more medication than your doctor has prescribed! this is not a recreational drug that you take when you.

In brief: DO NOT

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Meds R for normalcy

You take Concerta to repair your neurobiologic disorder (adhd).
You do not take it to study or do better in school. If you find you are having trouble studying, then consult your physician to assess the reasons why. Studying is just a specific form of brain activity, all functions of which should be normalized by stimulant medication.

In brief: Meds R for normalcy

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Concerta

Not sure what the dose prescribed is, but you can't cut the extended-release Concerta in half.
Consult your doctor first.

In brief: Concerta

Consult your doctor first.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali