What do you do if you're addicted to adderal, if it's possible to get addicted to it?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: It is possible

To become addicted to adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine).
If it happened to you, get the help and support that you need and deserve! make a meeting, see an addiction psychiatrist, do something today!

In brief: It is possible

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Philip Gilly
Addiction Medicine

In brief: I suggest you ...

find a doctor for their care and concern for you to find out if you are addicted and to offer alternatives.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is highly addictive and should only be prescribed when the physician makes a bona fide diagnosis and all non-addictive treatments have been tried first.

In brief: I suggest you ...

Dr. Philip Gilly
Dr. Philip Gilly
Dr. Eric Weisman