I have ADHD and my mom won't let me get adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). What about OTC caffeine pills?

Problem . You're mon is dead wrong. If an add person is given a stimulant like adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) they are less likely to use drugs, have academic failure, have fatal motor vehicle accidents, use tobacco, use drugs or have unwanted pregnancies. She needs together educated in the consequences of untreated add. See chaad.Org. Or nmih.Gov.
Not a good idea. Caffeine is too short acting and has a ton of side effects!
ADHD. Maybe I missed something here but you show your age as 34. If that is true and your mother is 'not letting' you get Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) then I would advise you to work with a therapist? At age 34 one would hope to be able to make your own decisions. If this is the case then see a therapist.
Adhd. Not advised. Your doctor needs to talk to mom about medication options.