How can I help my fibromygia? Rocks or acupressure?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Try both
Fibromyalagia pain is chronic and all chronic medical issues should engage in alternative medicine to help alleviate pain.
I would say try both and see which one helps. Reiki is energy healing and many people find it helpful as well as feldenkrais since both are gentle. Rolfing is intense and can be painful but the benefits are great. Also do tai chi, chi gong or yoga (especially hot yoga).

In brief: Try both
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
In brief: Acupuncture points
I agree with dr. Patel.
Acupressure and hot stones can be used in conjunction (by some providers). However, i would encourage you to consider acupuncture as it can have deeper and more direct stimulation of acupuncture point.

In brief: Acupuncture points
I agree with dr. Patel.
Dr. Arnon Rubin