Can I still drink socially if I have hepatitis?

In brief: What's "socially?"
Have a virgin mary (aka bloody shame - straight tomato juice); it's just as social without putting your liver at risk of turning into pate.

In brief: What's "socially?"
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Saul Hymes
Pediatrics - Infectious Disease
In brief: Consult your doctor
There are many different causes and degrees of severity of hepatitis.
And many different definitions of "drink socially". Thus every patient with hepatitis who wishes to drink alcohol should speak directly with their doctor or perhaps a hepatologist to determine if alcohol is appropriate to consume. In general, it is metabolized by the liver so caution is warranted in settings of liver disease.

In brief: Consult your doctor
Dr. Saul Hymes
Dr. Saul Hymes
Dr. Arnon Rubin