What to do for sciatia and stiff leg?

Spine Pain Options. This pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection.
Diagnosis . The cause of the sciatica and stiff leg needs to be clarified. You can be a pinched nerve, but it also can just be musculoskeletal. This will need clarification in order for the best therapy.
Check SIJ. Common cause of sciatica is sacroiliac joint (sij) dysfunction. Laxity & hypermobility of largest axial spine joint, sij, arouses pain upon function & feedback inhibition of use, i.e., favoring, splinting, & sense of "stiffness". Diagnosis made according to criteria of "occupational disbilities guidlines". Pain interventionists diagnose by means of fluroscopic guided diagnostic block of sij.