I recently whitened my teeth, but I am not satisfied. Will whitening twice as often damage my enamel?

Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dentistry

In brief: Twice is not nice

Whitening teeth involves potent chemicals that can create extreme hypersensitivity along the gum line as well as on enamel surfaces.
Teeth that are yellow will not get whiter, only brighter with less external stain. Doubling the amount of whitening time or frequency in a hurry to become "white" is a foolish undertaking. Many mouths have been left with prolonged difficulties in such a pursuit.

In brief: Twice is not nice

Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: Should not

It won't likely damage the enamel, but your teeth most likely will not get much whiter. Some shades, especially greys, and browns do not whiten as well and you may not be able to get that hollywood white.
You should talk to your dentist about whitening options. Exessive whitening increases sensitivity and can be expensive with little result.

In brief: Should not

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Shontae Buffington