Herniated disc in spine. Now wnat?

Dr. Greg Khounganian
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: See a doctor

I assume you have had an MRI to know this.
A herniated disc may cause leg pain and numbness, but with medications, physical therapy, injections, the symtpoms may resolve. However, if the pain persists, or you develop weakness you should see a spine surgeon for further evaluation.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Greg Khounganian
Dr. Greg Khounganian
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Spine Injury

This pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.

In brief: Spine Injury

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Eric Weisman