And I have a tension headache and back of the neck ache. How do I deal with this?

Diagnose First. Pain on one side caused by spastic neck muscles (superior trapezium & levator scapulae). tendonitis where these muscles insert upon back of skull is painful.  my observation has been common unequal girth & mass of superior trapezium muscles from chronic unconscious head tilting (various causes). A neurologist's evaluation, massage biofeedback, etc., to treat. See chronic pain board on quora.Com.
First things first. If you are certain that your headaches are tension headaches, then the best treatment is to reduce the tension. Range of motion exercises, frequent positional changes, heat (and/or ice) and massage are often useful. Using over the counter medications no more than 3 times weekly may also be helpful. But more frequent usage, even of these otc drugs runs the risk of provoking chronic daily headaches.