Anyone have any knowledge of hairline spine fracture therapy?

No I did not. But if the patient has severed osteoporosis it could happen. I have an incident were rupture disc happen during spine manipulations.
Hairline. Fractures of the spine that are called"hairline" most often relate to injuries of the posterior aspects of the vertebral elements. Those are usually treated symptomatically, without surgery. Bracing, rest, and pain meds are used first, then eventually physical therapy can be started.