Hairline spine fracture. What do you do with that?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: It depend were is it

Spondylolysis is a hairline fracture of the lumber vertebra and could lead to spondylolisthesis which may require surgery on the back .
It cause lot pain in the back and the my raddiate to the buttockes and the legs we treat with braces limitation of certian activityand pain medecine.

In brief: It depend were is it

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Take it easy

Most spine fractures will heal within 3 months with bracing, limiting strenuous activity and close follow-up with a spine specialist.
Some fractures require surgical stabilization and kyphoplasty is an option for elderly patients with compression fractures. Check out spine-health.Com.

In brief: Take it easy

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine