Can tingling numbness in toes be caused by spine fracture?

Definately. The nerves that supply the sensation to the toes come from the spine much like an electrical circuit.
Possible. It would depend at what level of the spine the fracture occurred, what damage it caused, how was it repaired.
Yes. It could result if the fracture resulted in a compression or inflammation of a nerve root, mainly at the l4-5 or l5-s1 level. This could happen if a fracture of a facet occurred or if the pars is fractured and a spondylisthesis results. Even a displace L5 transverse process could result in these symptoms. You should see your pcp for referral to a spinal surgeon.
Possible. It would depend on what level that the spine was fractured. If the fractue ia in the lower spine it is possible. A MRI would help to diagnose your problem.