What are common mistakes parents make when caring for their baby's skin?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Using chemicals
A piece of good advice i read is not to use anything on a baby's skin that you cannot eat! i think this covers it all and is really helpful when looking for baby products.

In brief: Using chemicals
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Doing TOO much!
The biggest problem is usually doing to much.
I spend a lot of time talking with parents about focusing on a very simple question about most baby issues but especially skin care: who does the skin problem bother most? Baby or mommy? Meaning is the rash, bump, dryness bothering baby? If not, then why fix it? Cosmetically yes, but is that really worth trying a million things? Usually not...

In brief: Doing TOO much!
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Shontae Buffington