What kind of a birth injury can lead to cerebral palsy?

See below. Cerebral palsy can be caused by random genetic mutation before the birth, maternal infection during pregnancy, fetal stroke during pregnancy, or a lack of oxygen to the brain during labor and delivery. This is why the baby is constantly monitored during labor to make sure that they are safe and doing well. Cerebral palsy can also occur after birth due to head trauma and/or infections.
Vacuum suction. Vacuum suction assisted delivery is probably the most common cause of bith injury, which results in injury to the infant's central nervous system, ranging from a bleed , infarction of a part of the brain, subdural hematoma and ventricular bleed.