How can you tell at any time if you have a boy or girl by a fast or slow heart rate?

You can't. The heart rate does not give you any information about the sex, other than it is either a boy or a girl!
Maybe during labor? This is something many believe but research shows that there is no relationship between a fetus's heart rate and its gender except possibly during labor, when girls often have a faster heart rate. Before labor, the odds of correctly predicting boy or girl from the heart rate is 50-50.