How can I get rid of hemorrhoids?

Options. Topicaltherapy, infection sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation, rubberband ligation.
Fiber, Surgery, etc. Hemorrhoid disease is often a byproduct of straining with defecation. Therefore, most people with hemorrhoids will benefit from increasing their fiber intake to 25-30grams/day and drinking at least 8-10 cups water. If this is unsuccessful, internal hemorrhoids can be removed by rubber band ligation in a doctor's office. Lastly, surgery can treat those that are not responsive to the above measures.