I just found out that I have anti-e antibodies in my blood. I am not pregnant yet but want to try if no problems?

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Antibodies & preg
Anti-e antibodies mean that your body will react against blood or cells with an "e-antigen" marker. First and simplest step is for your partner to have his blood tested to find out whether he carries this antigen.
If he doesn't carry it, then it will not be a problem if you get pregnant with him. If he does carry the antigen, consult with a high-risk specialist in advance to manage & monitor.

In brief: Antibodies & preg
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Adam Levy