Should I have a nose surgery? My friends made fun of me for years. Now im 18 and ready to go off to college.

Pathology
If this gets frequent comments, it will prove to be a personal and professional liability as an adult.
It's wrong, but it's a fact of life.

It's wrong, but it's a fact of life.
Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Evaluation
I will be your decision and you will need an evaluation from a Facial Plastic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon.
Hope this helps.

In brief: Evaluation
Hope this helps.
Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: If you want to
If your nose bothers you cosmetically then prior to leaving for college is an excellent time to consider rhinoplasty.
But, only do it if you want to, not because your friends tease you. You should only pursue cosmetic surgery because you have thought about it, and are motivated to improve a feature because you want to.

In brief: If you want to
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Possibly
If you are happy with your appearance, then don't worry about high school ridicule.
However, you may want to see a facial plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic surgery of the younger patient, not the aging patient. S/he will do a complete facial analysis, which is very mathematical, and then advise you on whether your face is proportioned, or if it needs some correction.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. J David Holcomb
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Your choice
Some of the most accomplished & famous people in the world have noses that are not considered aesthetically handsome or beautiful.
If your nose is hindering you physically or emotionally then you may want to explore the potential benefits of rhinoplasty. Vectra 3d facial imaging is helpful to show what your nose may look like after surgery. Good luck with your studies!

In brief: Your choice
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. Shontae Buffington