Problems with baby teeth, with no relief from pain with frozen peas?

Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dentistry

In brief: Spare the peas

If the baby teeth are erupting soften the diet of the baby add liquid tylenol (acetaminophen) in small amounts to juice.
Keep the mouth clean and only water to drink as much is possible. If the tooth is erupted take the child to a dentist for x-rays and examination as soon as possible as a decay of the baby enamel may be present. When it is between the teeth, you cannot see it.

In brief: Spare the peas

Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. STEPHEN PERRY
Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry

In brief: Erupting tooth?

How old is the child?Is the baby tooth erupting? I like frozen bagel for the child to bite on to relieve discomfort.

In brief: Erupting tooth?

Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Media Najafi
Dr. Cindy Juster