Can anyone tell me about goldenhar syndrome characteristics?

Multiple congenital. Anomalies occur in oculoauriculovertebral spectrum. Unilateral external ear deformity ranges from absence to microtia ( small ear), middle ear abnormality with some degree of hearing loss, hemifacial microsomia ( small size of one side), macrostomia ( large mouth), microphthalmia (small eye), vertebral abnormalities. Some have heart & kidney defects. 10% have intellectual disability.
Facial anomolies. Incomplete development of the ear, nose, mandible, soft palate and/or lip. Usually these defects are only on one side of the body.