How can I get rid of my stye with home remedies?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Stye

Use an over-the-counter treatment.
Try an ointment (such as stye), solution (such as bausch and lomb eye wash), or medicated pads (such as ocusoft lid scrub).

In brief: Stye

Use an over-the-counter treatment.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Compresses!

You can use warm compresses - a washcloth with warm water and hold it to the closed eye for 5-10 minutes 3 times a day.
You can massage it with your fingers after the compress, but do not aggravate it. You are trying to get it to drain on its own. You may need it incised and drained if this does not work. See and ophthalmologist. A sty is not and infection, so antibiotics do not help.

In brief: Compresses!

Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham