Are internal hemorrhoids curable?

Yes. The gold standard of a formal complete hemorrhoidectomy will remove all the internal hemorrhoids and at least disrupt the plexus of external hemorrhoids. Properly performed, this should reult in no significant future hemorrhoid issues.
Not a disease! Internal hemorrhoids are part of your normal anatomy. They don't need to be "cured". If they become symptomatic, usually produce bleeding, discharge and prolapse. Many techniques can be offered to treat symptomatic internal hemorrhoids such as classic hemorrhoidecomy, stapled hemorrhoidectomy (pexy), thd, rubber band ligation, etc. Go to www. Fascrs. Org and go to "locate a surgeon". Good luck!