How often during the day should I give my child albuterol?

Dr. Shalabh Bansal

In brief: Albuterol

Assuming you mean for asthma treatment.
Depending on age, usually kids will be prescribed 1-2 uffs by inhaler every 4-6 hrs. Albuterol is a type of beta-agonist. It acts by activating beta receptors in lungs which results in dilation and easier breathing. Please speak with your physician about actual dosing for your child.

In brief: Albuterol

Assuming you mean for asthma treatment.
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
Dr. Shalabh Bansal

In brief: Hard to say

You can get more from Healthtap if you provide background information with your question.
Age, diagnosis, present status and all medications in use would give us the basics. From the question, it is not clear that the med is needed.Amount and timing varies with need. You are welcome to start over. Questions are never linked and we have no access to uploads.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Jonathan Jassey