My child has a bronchial asthma. What spray or inhaler can you recommend?

Meds for asthma. There are 2 basic types of medications for asthma, and any patient who has frequent symptoms needs both types. Rescue inhalers are bronchodilators like albuterol, that relax the smoothe muscles and promote the movement of secretions. Even more important are controller medications like montelukast and inhaled steroids, because these medications decrease the inflammation at the heart of the attacks.
Interesting. By bronchial asthma, I am assuming you mean constriction of bronchi (airway) caused by viruses (rsv). Cool mist air can help. Otherwise if bad, bronchodilaters like albuterol are helpful.
Rx plan. The appropriate inhaler can only be determined by your physician, based upon the type of symptoms, duration of symptoms and other medical conditions. Ask for an asthma action plan, which can be shared with school and other caregivers. .