Is there anything I can do to prevent or help reduce my knee pain at my job?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: See your doctor
You could have a host of issues that could cause your knee pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc.
So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments and exercise therapies available.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Depends
I think it would depend on your job.
If you have to climb ladders or squat this could be an occupational hazard for you. If you are worried about standing for long periods of time or just walking, it is possible an orthotic in your shoes might help ease some pain by taking pressure off the knees. It is possible a knee brace might help but it depends on what is wrong with your knee.

In brief: Depends
I think it would depend on your job.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Exercises
Exercise therapy can be very helpful for knee pain, particularly runners knee.
However, they must be performed in certain ways. Rest from strenuous activities and targeted therapy are key. Online resources are available on sites such as simpletherapy.Com.

In brief: Exercises
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Vikram Patel