After hip replacement do you have to learn to walk all over again?

No. After hip replacement, physical therapy is indicated. The patient will need help and guidance getting range of motion, strength, and endurance back. However, the need is not as dramatic as having to learn how to walk again.
No. Usually you will stand at the bedside and take a few small steps the day of surgery. The next day you will walk as you always do, but with a walker or crutches, and assistance, to ensure that you do not fall. Strength and "normal walking" return naturally, and are aided by physical therapy.