If I have anemia can they still do hip arthroscopy?

Y- with MD clearance. The short answer is likely, "yes". You will likely need medical clearance from your primary care provider, and a thorough evaluation by the anesthesia team prior to your date of actual surgery to make sure the entire surgical team is aware of any issues specific to your condition ahead of time.
Yes. Hip arthroscopy looses very little blood. In general, we loose between 1 and 50cc of blood from a hip arthroscopy procedure. I would perform hip arthroscopy on an anemic patient unless there are underlying heart conditions that make the anesthesia more risky.