How do you diagnose bilateral facet arthropathy?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Facet Arthropathy
These are joints in the spine where the bones articulate and can develop bone spurs and cause the clicking with pain typically with extension.
I would consider seeing a pain/spine specialist to see if facet injections or radio frequency ablation would be helpful for you.

In brief: Facet Arthropathy
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Evaluation
Usually the history and exam will help make the diagnosis.
If the pain persists in spite of treatment, imaging may reveal some facet changes but does not necessarily confirm the pain is arising from these joints. A facet block can help to establish this diagnosis.

In brief: Evaluation
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Clive Segil
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: See me
After a carefull history and complete examination and regular xrays.

In brief: See me
Dr. Clive Segil
Dr. Clive Segil
Dr. Jack Hinkle