Is alcohol such as gin or vodka considered a clear liquid?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Hmmm.....

If a doctor recommends clear liquids because some one has the stomach flu or is dehydrated then the answer would be a resounding no, they are not.
Otherwise i may not be "clear" on your question because by appearence alone they are clear?

In brief: Hmmm.....

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: No

I assume you are referring to instructions telling you to drink only clear liquids? In that case, vodka, gin, rum and tequila do not fir the bill.
Clear liquids, in the context of medical instructions, do not refer to alcoholic beverages, rather, the term refers mostly to water and maybe tea, not milk and especially not vodka.

In brief: No

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Peter Kurzweil