What does limited scoliosis with spondylosis and facet arthropathy mean?

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Degenerative change
If occuring in the lower back usually a small scoliosis has developed as a result of degenerating discs which also leads to facet joint degeneration- spondylosis means degenerative disc changes and facet arthropathy is a term for facet joint degeneration.
Occasionally, a scoliosis present in the lower back alters the normal mechanics leading to these changes at an increased rate over normal.

In brief: Degenerative change
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See below
I suspect they mean mild scoliosis if they say "limited".
Scoliosis is not necesarily a painful condition. Spondylosis and facet arthropathy are 2 fancy ways to say that there is some arthritis in the back.

In brief: See below
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Peter Kurzweil