What are questions I should ask the doctor about a right total knee arthroplasty?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Knee replacement

Why?-pain and lack of mobility.
Good for 15-25 years. How quick do I heal?- as soon as you get out of bed (the next morning you need to be on a chair and possibly walkiing a bit). Your physcial therapy is important, is all you. If you are not proactive then you'll have problem. It takes about a year to completely feel comforatable with the new joint. The first 3 months are critical. Up up.

In brief: Knee replacement

Why?-pain and lack of mobility.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Donald Hohman Jr
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: Start with

complications include the risk of bleeding infection blood clots or the need for future surgery these risks are all relatively low.
you may also want to discuss the. Of time expected for rehab and what your activity level will be following your procedure and make sure that your expectations align with that of your surgeon

In brief: Start with

Dr. Donald Hohman Jr
Dr. Donald Hohman Jr
Dr. Andrea Brand