My 3?Year old? Suffers from hives and I am tired of going to doctors with no answers. Shoudl I see a pediatric allergist?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology
In brief: Pediatrics
I think that you should check with your pediatrician first, and they may refer you to a specialist who has completed a pediatric residency and fellowship.
There are a number of conditions related to hives, and trying to establish the triggers is an important part of the management.

In brief: Pediatrics
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Pediatric allergists
If you haven't yet seen an allergist, that's a good idea for your 3 year old.
If you have access to a pediatric allergist, great, if not, all allergists are trained to treat patients of all ages. It's a specialty in which the training for internists and pediatricians is combined once they are in the specialty program.

In brief: Pediatric allergists
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Steven Seres